Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Schedule Time :]

I'm apologizing ahead of time for not posting. School is giving me too much to do in my free time. :[

1. Sustainable Society / Sustainable Future : Welch
2. Spanish 3 : Drorbaugh
3. US History A/B : Palazzo
4. Chemistry : Trani
5. Office Aide A/B : Phillips
6. Algebra 2 : Kurashige

Meh. Kindaaaa blows.
And to top it off, I got this email yesterday:

Wah. That was supposed to arrive on Monday. And I preordered Tokio Hotel's Deluxe Edition of their new album as well. Watch that one get delayed.

On a lighter note:
Marilyn and I are going to go see All Time Low on November 11th and Escape the Fate on November 21st. Pretty darn stoked.

I'm tired and still have homework :[
Gute nacht <3

xoxo
Jasmine

"Wenn du lachst, lachst du nicht. Wenn du weinst, weinst du nicht. Wenn du fühlst, fühlst du nichts. Wiel du ohne leibe bist?" Tokio Hotel (Automatisch)

No comments:

Post a Comment