Monday, October 26, 2009

Und, ehm...ja.

Soooooooooooooo
I went to Tokio Hotel's signing in the Hot Topic at the Universal Citywalk last Thursday. I swear, I meant to post, but I kinda got caught up. I shook Bill's hand :DDD

They told us repeadtedly in line that we weren't allowed to take photos or video, and low and behold...check youtube. There's TONS if footage and photos. Lame bro.

I have been told by a little birdie that AFI is performing on MTV on October 30th at 9pm. It's a previous recording from the Ulalume Festival (tough to say words...) but should be epic. They posted their performance of "Beautiful Thieves" on facebook today. Also the same little birdie told me that Davey dear has been sick and had to cancel a show. That's a rare occasion. Feel better, sweets. And by the way...the internet is the little birdie...make it feel special.

Go listen to "End Transmission" by AFI. It's pretty epic.

PS- something's been bugging me. I hate when people type like this: SO ii THiiNK iiM PRETTY DAMN COOL BY TYPiiNG LiiKE THiiS. Please, for the love of God, stop?

xoxo
Jasmine

"This night has only just begun. If there's descretion that you've not abandoned, now's the time. We'll burn to best the morning's son. Go grab your bag, I'll bring the gun." End Transmission (AFI)

No comments:

Post a Comment