I had so much fun though. Sleeping arrangments sucked hard, but when you're suffering with other people, it's actually funny.
Lemme recall as much as I can...
-gorgeous scenery
-family reunions
-hilarious jokes
-shitty sleeping arrangments
-getting sick off pizza rolls
-amazing beaches
-crazy allergies
-bruised eyelids
-hookers wearing clear stilletos
-limited internet access
-laughing over everything
-watching kat williams
-watching old roasts on comedy central
-fighting over the bathroom
-shopping
-amazing hotel room views
-best friends
-beach hair
-pool time
-bathing suits as sleep wear
-every fan turned on
-rental car fun
-confusion of towels
-headaches
-pointless bickering
-breaking sunglasses
-getting annoyed
-facebooking
-tweeting
-being obnoxious in the car
-breezy hotel rooms
-blistering heat
-rain while sunny outside
-cutting feet on coral
-curiosity
-luaus
-getting leid ;]
-otter pops at 3 in the morning
-avoiding cigarette smoke
-long walks
-making fun of tourists
-junk food
-healthy food
-genki sushi
-shave ice from matsumotos
-swap meets
-kodak moments
-canes
-souveneirs
-racist jokes
-my brother using me as a human toy in the water
-palm trees
-white sand
-falling asleep to ocean waves
-midnight swims
-sleeping on granite floor
-lopsided mattresses
-laughing over nothing
-hating on people
-nudging each other in the back seat
-ipods
-long car rides
-random bruises and scrapes
-making inside jokes
-seeing some family we haven't seen in forever



xoxo
Jasmine
"The young get less bolder, the legends get older, but I stay the same as long as you have less to say. You really think that I wouldn't say this, you know that I play this better than you." Marilyn Manson (Mutilation is the Most Sincere Form of Flattery)
No comments:
Post a Comment