Thursday, June 4, 2009

I had a better day today.

Which was much appreciated. I've needed a day like this for a while and even though nothing special happened, I was content. P.E. was much much fun as well. Marilyn drew Alex Gasgarth, Me, and her on my shirt and I ended up picking up 14 bobby pins that were all over the blacktop. After that, me, Alex, Marilyn, and Caitlyn talked to Notch instead of walking like we were supposed to. :D
The other day we took this picture in the locker room. You can't see, but we drew little mustaches on our fingers. I always have fun with these girlies :]
Well this week has gone by fast and I'm utterly suprised that I only have 10 days of school left! The only part I'm not stoked about is finals. Luckily, I don't have a Biology or English final. Whew.
Well, it seems that dinner is ready, so I'm off.
<33

No comments:

Post a Comment