Wednesday, June 3, 2009

It's been forever.

And I have a feeling that this one is going to be a long one. See, everything is super jumbled right now and i'm in no mood to have all this mess. In my world, things are perfect. You can be with who you want to be and there would be no complications. It seems to me that I was wired wrong or something and I can't get where I want. Every decision I make, I immediatley question and overthink. It's a lot to handle at one time.

I know I'm rambling on and on about nothing you'd understand, but I need to vent, and not many people can fully understand the situation. I'd rather that I didn't express details so there will be no strings attatched. It's coming up to the end of the year and I'm losing time. I can't handle it when people mess with my emotions. I'm not made of stone, I have feelings too, even though I don't show them. That's not a crime.

I want to be able to tell everyone what is going through my head, but I have zero trust in anyone. I only trust very few people fully and those people are messing with my head right now, causing me to basically lose faith in humanity. I know that sounds over dramatic, but that's how I feel.

I should probably wrap this up, seeing as how I'm already wasting time writing this when I could be out fixing it. Thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment