Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Woot.

I just heard two clips of Tokio Hotel's upcoming songs and i'm in LOVE. "Pain of Love" and "Dark Side of the Sun". I like "Pain of Love" a little better, but maybe that's just because I can't really hear the other one that well. I'm stoked for the new album!

Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5Od-3R_dnA
I also find it funny that like 60 people posted these clips and ALL but this one was deleted due to "copyright infringement". All you needed to do was state in the description that you didn't intend any infringement and you didn't own anything. Ha.

In other news: I just found out that my dad refuses to let me go to the free Escape the Fate show next week on the 24th, because of their "crazy behaviour and it's a bad area of town", but he is letting me see them at Warped Tour two days later. Since when do I pass up a FREE show??? NEVER. It makes nooo sense. I'm actually contemplating sneaking out, but i'd never work up the nerve to do that, also because it's in Hollywood. SUCKKKKKS.

No comments:

Post a Comment