Monday, June 22, 2009

Update.

So my dad just left today for Portland, Oregon and won't be back til Thursday. So, my mom will be the one taking me, hopefully today, for a new yellow iPod nano. :D I am sooo into yellow right now.

Yesterday morning, my dinner from the previous night decided to drop by and say hello for four hours. That was basically the worst thing ever. :[

Right now i'm working on getting some new songs for my iPod and this is what is in progress:

"Sad Day(For Happiness)": Cinema Bizarre
"21 Guns": Green Day
"Pain of Love": Tokio Hotel
"Dark Side of the Sun": Tokio Hotel

Seeing as how that's all I can remember for the moment, I'm just going to continue with this blog.

Hanna Beth twittered me the other day, saying I was a sweet heart. That basically made my week. :D

Warped Tour on Friday!!! Woot.

Father's Day was nice yesterday at my grandparents house and I got to hang out with my brother, who I haven't seen in forever.

So, at 11:00 i'm going to chat with Strify from Cinema Bizarre, haha. No, I'm serious. I'm THAT much of a fangirl. ;]

I'll leave you with the song i'm litening to: "It's Over" by Cinema Bizarre.
<33

No comments:

Post a Comment