Rebelution is playing tonight at Hermosa Beach for free, and my friends want me to go, but I don't really listen to that kind of music. I logged onto facebook this morning, and literally everyone I know is going tonight. Maybe I should go...
Right now I'm watching Degrassi with Natasha and waiting for my parents to come home from their bike ride. They left at 8:00 in the AM and still aren't back yet. That's one looooong bike ride.
I'm supposed to go to the mall and get my nails done with a bunch of friends tomorrow and my bestie is going. I'm so excited for Hawaii with her haha. We might be going to the airport to hang together too. If not, i'll see her on the flight.
Okay, well i'm hungry, so i'm gonna go get me some food.
xoxo
I love when Bill Kaulitz is on my shirt :D
"I came to party, you came to party, so why don't we party together?" Cinema Bizarre (I Came 2 Party)
No comments:
Post a Comment