Wednesday, July 22, 2009

French Tip, French Braid.

That's what I'm sporting at the moment. I frenched tipped my nails the other day, since they are finally long enough to do so. I also started a habit of french braiding my hair after I shower.

Today I went to the YMCA with Brynne, Ryan and Cameron. The boys really wanted to work out, but me and Brynne just walked around being weird. We did end up trying to make them laugh while doing intense workouts...I ended up being kicked in the shin.

So I've been watching season 1 of Buffy The Vampire Slayer. I'm amazed at the fact that I've seen all of the other seasons multiple times, yet failed to watch the first one. It's good so far. It kind of sucks how I already know the ending, though.




I'm going to continue season one...
xoxo

"That's when she said I don't hate you, but I just want to save you while there's still something left to save." Rise Against

No comments:

Post a Comment