Thursday, July 23, 2009

Feelin' the Heat

I'm fresh out of the shower and enjoying some cold blueberries. Fun Fact: I used to hate blueberries. I'm also sporting one of my old AFI tees. Which brings me to tell you what I'm looking forward to in the next couple of months...

August 7, 2009: Cinema Bizarre releases "ToyZ" in Europe.
August 11, 2009: Cinema Bizarre releases "BANG!" in USA.
August 27, 2009: Tokio Hotel releases "Humanoid" in USA.
September 29, 2009: AFI releases "Crash Love" in USA.

I'm stoked. All my favorite bands are releasing their newest CD's within weeks of each other. Very excited.





xoxo

"Tell me where our time went. And if it was time well spent. Just don't let me fall asleep. Feeling empty again. Cause I fear I might break. And I fear I can't take this. Tonight I'll lie awake. Feeling empty. I can feel the pressure. It's getting closer now. We're better off without you." Paramore (Pressure)

No comments:

Post a Comment