Monday, July 20, 2009

She said whaa?

Okay, I haven't been on in a while, but that's because I haven't had internet access for some time. I had to house/dog sit my grandparents house from Wednesday to Sunday, and I made $100. I'm covered for Hawaii now. And while I type, I'm buying my 2nd warped tour ticket. :D

Speaking of Hawaii, I found out on Friday that not only will I be in Hawaii at the same time and same place as my best friend, but we are on the same flight, two rows apart, on the way there. Great minds think alike, huh?

So I just printed out my Warped Tour ticket and i'm stoked to go again. This time me and Marilyn made a pact that we will meet both All Time Low and Escape The Fate and they will sign out shirts, that we will make. I'm very excited!

Okay, I need to catch up on sleep because I had to wake up at 7:00 every morning for that dog. Gr.

I'll leave you with this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2n1mR9lEkf4&feature=related

That right there would be a video, that I didn't take of Cinema Bizarre a little while back. It's Strify's "lovely motions" during the song "Get Off". It's quite nice if you love Strify like I do. ;D

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment