skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Jasminee
Wish I didn't say that, huh?
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
I've fallen in love
With this boy:
All over again. Everytime I see his pictures.
If you can look at Strify and not fall in love with him, there's something seriously wrong with you.
xoxo
"Hey School Boy."
Stefy (Hey School Boy)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Twitter
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(49)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(6)
▼
July
(18)
Modeling Around the Corner
I've fallen in love
I'll Be Your Best Friend
Welcome, Demon
Tough Morning
3 Hours Only
And the streak has been broken
Making Changes
Can't Read My Poker Face
Feelin' the Heat
French Tip, French Braid.
She said whaa?
Bloop a Doop
Padam Padam
Contact Me:
What's With Perez?
Okay, I HAD to post this one.
I need to remember when to post.
►
June
(8)
►
March
(5)
About Me
Jasmine
I'm Jasmine. I go to concerts a lot. Love music. Junior.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment