There was an earthquake just as I typed this sentence. I really don't like those. Anyway...I finally got my glasses back and am enjoying them as I type. They were residing at my friend Lauren's house since June.
So, I haven't straightened my hair for almost a month now. I'm quite proud. :D I just got a job to house/dog sit for my grandparents from Thursday to Sunday. I need the money for Hawaii in August. The best part is my best friend, Brynne is going to be in Hawaii at the same time and same place. Great minds think alike. ;D
I just heard Marilyn Manson's new song, Arma-Godd**n-Motherf***in-Geddon. The music video (censored version) is pretty good too. He's really toned down on the make up, but still looks totally awesome. Gotta love me some Manson. Here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZiXSUJ7YVQ
I'm gonna go make sure my house stops shaking...
xoxo
"Beat me, hate me. You can never break me. Will me, thrill me. You can never kill me. Jew me, sue me. Everybody do me. Kick me, kike me. Don't you black or white me." - Michael Jackson (They Don't Care About Us).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment