Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Bloop a Doop

I'm never good at coming up with titles of these things. Oh well, i'm getting inventive. I'm not sure that sentence makes sense...

My brother just walked in the door of my house. He looks different. He says that he's gonna go play racketball with my dad. I wonder if he'll come over afterwards and hang out. We'll see.

So my brother's girlfriend is holding my Buffy Season 4 and 6 hostage at her house until my sister gives her back her Charmed seasons. It's quite depressing. I really want to watch season 6, but for now i'll have to resort to scavenging the internet to watch it online. I never trust those sites anyway.

So I decided to beef up my myspace profile...it was getting dull. I don't tend to go on myspace often anymore because it's being overrun by little kids and pedophiles. Yuck. My fav part that I changed:




Besides that, I don't have much to update you on.
xoxo

"You are circulating in my system. Taking over my transmission. Circulating in my system. Destroying me and all my visions. Over, over, over. It's all over, over, over. It's all over, over, over. It's all over, over, over." Cinema Bizarre (It's Over)

No comments:

Post a Comment