Saturday, July 25, 2009

And the streak has been broken

It's true. I went 38 days without straightening my hair, and this morning I had a sudden urge and flattened the curls. I'm only going to straighten it once in a while now. Not every day, like I used to.

I really want to go down to Hollywood today and just walk around. I don't know if my dad will take me, but it's worth a try. My mom is out getting a pedicure with her momma. Me = not a big fan of pedicures.

Only 9 more days til I'm off to Hawaii to enjoy the sun. :] Very excited. Aaaaand only a little over a month until Warped Tour. Which reminds me that I need to call Marilyn and get together for our outfits.

I'm trying to figure out a free way to get youtube music videos onto my iPod, and so far all I can do is get the music videos on it, without sound. I jsut need the administrator password, and it'll work, buuuuuut I can't get it. :[

Watch these two videos:

Tokio Hotel TV [Episode 37]: Rocking Out at Werchter!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9kKo3NHm-Q

Tokio Hotel TV [Episode 41]: Shopping Madness with Bill!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9va1wVNizE

xoxo


Okay I had to show this picture cause Bill is amazing:

"Running through the monsoon, beyond the world, to the end of time,where the rain won't hurt. Fighting the storm, into the blue, and when I lose myself I think of you. Together we'll be running somewhere new, and nothing can hold my back from you. Through the monsoon." Tokio Hotel (Monsoon)

No comments:

Post a Comment